Thursday, August 15, 2013

Budget Beauty:L'oreal Telescopic Mascara

I buy my cosmetics at the Drugstore, because if I set foot in a Sephora I always end up spending money like I'm a Kardashian.  I have been using the same mascara for around 10 years and I will never.use.anything else. Period. If L'oreal quits making this I am chaining myself to their headquarters front door in protest until they bring it back. I don't care how awesome everyone says Dior Show is A. It is not as good as this mascara and B. I cannot bring myself to spend $25 on a tube of mascara.   I get so many compliments about my eyelashes and I swear on this L'oreal Telescopic Mascara. Although it has a tiny rubber brush (which I thought I hated from using other brands tiny brushes) it is amazing. It does not clump, but separates your lashes beautifully and makes them so long! I always put on about 3 coats, as this is not a super thick mascara and I feel like the more coats you put on the more you can build length. You can buy it at any Drugstore or supermarket and it is about $9.00. I always buy Blackest Black.

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Rich & Skinny. Powered by