Friday, April 18, 2014

Spring Beauty! My Budget Makeup Bag

As the weather slowly warms up there is something about wanting glowing tan skin that gets me every time.  Winter has lasted way too long, and I feel ready to host a Russian style UV Lamp circle party.
In a desperate attempt to hide my paste, and summon the sun Gods - I updated my Makeup Bag with some fab Budget Beauty finds that I have to share!



I have talked about it before but Walmart and Target carry the ELF line that I am obsessed with. The prices are nuts, and the quality has been so great!!! I keep thinking they are going to figure out how awesome their products are and next time I stock up I am going to find them in the double digits. BUT currently, I shit you not- their products range from $1.00 to $6.00. Someone somewhere is drunk pricing this line, but I am completely OK with that.

I mention it in this post-
But I am still using Garnier BB cream and loving it. It has SPF, not too heavy of a finish, does all those wonderful things BB's claim to do and totally helps with shine all day. They have different versions- one for shine, one for anti-wrinkle, one for Acne. I stick with anti-shine and really love it.
http://richandskinnykc.blogspot.com/2013/10/pissed-off-more-budget-beauty-favs.html




This is my current budget Bronzer obsession. Just enough shimmer to give you a healthy glow but not make you look like a shiny disco ball. Rimmell Bronzer $5.99


Really loving the Sonia Kashuk line at Target. I just bought this shimmer stick in Parisian Sunset $10.99 at Target. It is a awesome highlighter for your check bones, collar bones, cupids bow and nose!


NYC Sparkle Eye Dust Golden Champagne $2.70 Target. This eyeshadow is a beautiful soft golden nude color that has beautiful shimmer without being too glittery. Comes as a wand applicator and seems to last forever!

I am crazy about this Rimmell 24-hour wear Waterproof gel eyeliner!! ($5.99 Target). It has lasted forever and I use it every single day. The brush is really well made-angeled just right and firm and it makes creating the perfect cat eye a breeze.

"Never ask a woman with a perfect cat eye why she is late".


Elf Under eye concealer and highlighter in Medium $3.00 Target.This concealer has cooling green tea extract in it to help with under eye puffiness and provides great coverage. The highlighter is a really subtle white highlighter that makes you look bright eyed and ready to conquer the day!


The new Spring Beauty product that takes the cake is this guy. Elf Mineral Face Primer in Radiant Glow $6.00 Target. Fills in lines, helps make up stay all day, and creates a flawless, porcelain like face! Perfect amount of highlight and shimmer and it feels amazing on your skin! I am obsessed and since the day I started wearing it I get compliments on my skin "glowing" and looking younger! YES!

After applying the Mineral Primer. I put on my Anti-wrinkle cream with SPF 30 and then apply my primer. I follow that with my BB Cream foundation. 
Subtle dewy glow created by Elf Mineral Primer. 

There you have it! My Spring Budget Beauty Bag. What new products are you loving this Spring??

xo,
R&S

2 comments:

  1. Just bought the elf concealer for the third time- love all things elf!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome! I think I have a slight obsession with the line, where now every time I am at Target I leave with a new product from the line to try! Have you tried there makeup brushes? Also fab! Obviously. Thanks for reading! xx

    ReplyDelete

© Rich & Skinny. Powered by