Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Spring Fashion for Less

Spring has sprung, very slowly and it's still too cold for dresses so I'm wearing pants and long sleeves way longer then I'd like but making the most of it.
The Chambray shirt can be worn with so many things and it's light weight enough for when the weather finally gets warm! I found this perfect Chambray basic shirt at Old Navy for $25.00.
Another trend I've been loving is camo. Lots of designers have super adorable camo skinnies out there for over $150 and for a fleeting trend like this that just isn't a investment I can get on board with.
Enter these adorable Old Navy Camp skinnies, featuring the on trend above the ankle length, ankle zippers and zipper front pockets-for only $34 they are the perfect Camo pant for my Spring Wardrobe!
Spring Booties are also a staple and these Chinese Laundry booties were way too expensive to be as insanely uncomfortable as they are so I'm not recommending them. I feel pressure to wear them because their big pricetag, but subsequently want to amputate my feet everytime after a mere 20 minutes wearing them.
What Spring trends are you excited to try?
XO,
R&S

1 comment:

  1. Have this shirt and wear it way too often!
    Such a cute outfit!!
    Sadly, i don't feel I can do camo in our lovely state of OK.... it's always hunting season for something here;)

    ReplyDelete

© Rich & Skinny. Powered by