Friday, May 3, 2013

Drinks for a crowd

I LOVE throwing a party but often times a party means a lot of drinking that equals a lot of fun that also equals a lot of money. So here is one of my favorite cost efficient, delicious recipes to satiate the thirst of your party goers. 

First off -EVERYONE should own a dispenser like the one below. Mine was $39.99 at Z Gallery but they are available everywhere much cheaper, such as Target, TJ Maxx and Walmart.

I buy a large handle of Vodka. Usually Tito's or Svedka both are $19.00 for a 2 little jug at my liquor store.

Buy any fruit or citrus that you want to infuse your vodka with. I love lemons because they are super detoxifying, match my interior accent color and delicious! They infuse very quickly and the Lemon Vodka is usually ready to enjoy in around 3 days. Some people may know the Stoli Doli which is a similar drink made with rings of Pineapple which is absolutely delicious. 

Voila! Drinks for a crowd that won't break your bank!



No comments:

Post a Comment

© Rich & Skinny. Powered by