Friday, May 3, 2013

Who doesn't want to be Rich & Skinny?

Most women want to be two things. 1. Rich. 2. Skinny. There are obviously numerous other important qualities we all want to posses as well, kindness, intelligence, patience. But two things I knew I could help with are what I titled my supper club. My rockstar lifestyle seemed to be breaking my bank account as well as expanding my waist line. It was time to combine socializing with saving money and eating fabulous yet healthy meals at home, with my fabulous also money and figure conscious gal pals.

After countless weekends of fabulous nights out to dinner with the girls I realized I was spending hundreds of dollars I didn't have on Friday night dinners , eating loads of calories that left me broke and wobbling out of the restaurant and miserable the rest of my "fun night out". All of us are young professionals who honestly don't have two cents to rub together but want to be fabulous, and live like the rich and famous and of course look like supermodels. But none of the things we were doing on the weekends were helping us accomplish this -they were the doing just the opposite! Leaving us poor and pudgy!

My concept is simple. Dinner parties IN. This way cost can be considerable controlled, as well as calorie in take and making sure you are eating the healthiest , freshest  food to leave you with money in your bank account and a slimmer stomach. If you provide your own inexpensive wine  as oppose to buying a bottle at a restaurant that has been marked up 40% you can drink more for less and host more girls before your night out, or night in!

Creating meals together of healthy, fresh, local and vegetarian and pescetarian ingredients will leave you feeling lighter and healthier without dragging you down with the carbs, fat , grease and calories your restaurant meal will fill you up on.

This site will have recipe ideas and document my adventures as my friends and I all work on becoming Rich & Skinny!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Rich & Skinny. Powered by